Tr1g0
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D Empty Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D

Mensagem por Convidad Dom Abr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Basicamente isto eh uma brincadeira que eu achei.

Procurem o vosso nome no http://www.urbandictionary.com e ponham aqui o link/o que aquilo diz de voces Muito Contente

Aqui vai o meu: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jorge&defid=4202512

An extremely attractive guy. He is usually the shy one that all the girls think is cute. He is amazing in bed and very horny.
OMG! look there is jorge!

Muito Contente Muito Contente
Convidad
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D Empty Re: Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D

Mensagem por Convidado Dom Abr 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Não era a mais votada mas...
"That fucking red ninja turtle whose banging the girl of your dreams."

Muito Contente
Convidado
Convidado

Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D Empty Re: Procurem os vossos primeiros nomes :D

Mensagem por Convidad Dom Abr 10, 2011 10:25 pm

...borrei....a cueca...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Daniel

...Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing...

Querem ver que eu sou o "Criador" e não sabia?!
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidado Dom Abr 10, 2011 10:37 pm

O meu é igual ao do Shad3, hehe. Sorriso
Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por HurukPT Seg Abr 11, 2011 9:21 am

eu sou o garanhao aqui do sitio lol

1. A sexy, young, dark-hair/dark-eyed male with an irresistibly attractive face and a beautiful personality.
2. That one guy all girls want because he puts every other guy to shame.
3. Walking definition of the most perfect boyfriend in existence.

------------------------

A Sexy Usually latino male with dark skin and beautiful brown eyes, fit with great hair. Loving and Caring but likes to get to the point. Loves sex is good in bed loves lesbians and has a big dick. He knows how to play around with your titties and pussy. A guy you cant go without talking to

------------------------

A sexy, tall, dark, and handsome boy with a beautiful smile. He's the boy you glance over at, and when he notices, you instantly look away and blush. When he passes by, he gives you a sweet smile that just melts your insides. You'd think he's conceited but realize that he's just quiet. Before you know it, he'll be all you want to think about.
HurukPT
HurukPT
Massa
Massa

Mensagem por xarope Seg Abr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Filipe is a very famous name in Portugal. Filipe usually is sexy, beautiful and attractive. In one word, awesome.
Could also be a derivative of the word handsome.

:p
xarope
xarope

Mensagem por Convidado Seg Abr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

xarope escreveu:Filipe is a very famous name in Portugal. Filipe usually is sexy, beautiful and attractive. In one word, awesome.

In one word.... BULLSHIIIIIT Smile-tongue
Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Abr 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Felipe
The Supreme One.

A synonym for God.

Enough said.

There goes Felipe, look at how he shines.

Felipe is so godly that he is too much for human eyes.

omg se assim fosse eu era filho do chuck norris
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Abr 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Bruno is a person who can charm any girl he wants. He is like an ultimate player. He doesn't have to be sexy to get women.

Tá tudo dito! Muito Contente
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Abr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

buy francisco mugs, tshirts and magnets
A man who you think highly of, even when you know all his faults. He is charming, and seductive, and handsome in his own way. He can make you smile, cry, laugh, and want to punch the wall all with a txt.
Very strong, very masculine, tall, and he has the cutest smile. He smells wonderful. Though his hands look rough, they are smooth and can be gentle when he wants them to be. He can sing, rope, weld, and fight. He can calm a person down, as well as wind a person up. He tends to have a brick wall around him, but he knows there are holes in it. A few missing bricks. He loves his family and they come first. A lot of the time he puts himself last, too.
He's always there for his friends, so he says. Really he's always there for the friends he chooses, not all of them.
"You know you love me."

win
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Abr 11, 2011 8:13 pm

A portuguese man who quotes movies and can relate anything to sex.

Mike: "Dude, i had a great sandwich today"
Paulo: "I loooooooove vagina"

Cuidado comigo!!! LOLOL

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Seg Abr 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Joao 187 up, 41 down

buy joao mugs, tshirts and magnets
A guy with an enormous dick.
Also known as Yao
This guy must be called Joao, his dick is huge!

isto e o q tava la no meu nome, peço desculpa se não intencionalmente feri a sensibilidade a alguém pelos termos que lá tinha.

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 9:58 am

Simplemente brutal

A hot ass mutha fucker. Likes hot aggressive girls that know how to ride serious dick.
Damn that dude is humberto, ain't he?
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por xarope Ter Abr 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Psych0 escreveu:
xarope escreveu:Filipe is a very famous name in Portugal. Filipe usually is sexy, beautiful and attractive. In one word, awesome.

Psy esganaste-te mas eu corrigo:
in one word .... HANDSOME
lol
xarope
xarope

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 12:58 pm

xarope escreveu:
Psych0 escreveu:

Psy esganaste-te mas eu corrigo:
in one word .... HANDSOME
lol

nao te esquecas que tu es handsome...mas eu sou AWESOME! Smile_great
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Boa ta fixe

buy manuel mugs, tshirts and magnetsOriginally coming from Hebrew, as most of the names finished in -EL (God). Manuel means "God is with us".

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

desculpem la mas....

Sex Bomb dos Tr1g0 sou eu... Leiam este vale a pena! xD

a sexy man beast, "i fucked ruben last night" said marina

very awesome hilarious down to earth loves only 1 girl always n' forever

a sexy and sensitive guy. can be extremely emotional. never shy and always ready to make a new friend wherever he goes. girls are easily attracted to rubens but they know not to play with they hearts. and when he finds the right girl he tends be VERY protective over her.

EPIC WIN.... TO ME

He's got a crazy weird personality that makes you instantly want to be friends with him, and a fantastic humor that keeps you laughing hysterically throughout the whole conversation. (AND he can actually carry out an intellectual conversation!)

He's really a phenomenon, to be honest. A remarkable guy. Sorriso
Becca: Morgan, why are you so tired?!

Morgan: Well, I was up all night messaging Ruben.

Becca: Why on earth would you do that?

Morgan: Because he's funny as hell and keeps me laughing, plus he's pretty dang extraordinary. I want to talk to him as much as I can. Sorriso
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Cá vai o meu:
Nuno- Surname of super cool persons with stunning good looks and kick ass skills. Traits associated with such persons include, incredibly great timing and luck, the ability to draw all attention in the room, the ability to evoke emotions such as love/lust at first sight, and the ability to hypnotize you and make a groupie out of you.....(beware)

"dude dont fkk with that guy...he will Nuno your ass up"

Tall, dark, and handsome man of Portuguese descent. A romantic with thick wavy hair that women can't help but touch. Adventurous, spontaneous and fun-loving, women are drawn to his magnetic charm. An extraordinary man in every way.
Girl to friend: "Sorry, I didn't hear a word you said after than guy smiled at me...he's such a Nuno! I so need to run my fingers through his hair.

As gajas caiem-me todas aos pés. Smile-tongue Muito Contente

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 10:51 pm

O primeiro nome nem tá mau (David ):

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.
I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.

O último é que é o crl xD (Nunes) :

Generally a homosexual man that walks around abusing small children with a distinct lisp
O shit its a nunes RUN
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Abr 12, 2011 10:56 pm

OSHI-! RUN!

o meu ultimo nome, Batista (nao eh o mais votado visto ser quase tudo sobre o WWE):

A Sexy girf of god to women. and men.
A wild beast in the ring.
will smack your head in if
a reason is found.
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Sex Abr 22, 2011 10:02 pm

A name given to a person, usually male and usually of Hispanic, Castellian or Peruvian descent. Usually people with the name Ricardo are bright intellectuals, sometimes antisocial,and generally badass (overall real nice folk).
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por SUSHI Sáb Abr 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Aqui tá o meu: a portuguese man who quotes movies and can relate anything to sex.
SUSHI
SUSHI
RP
RP

Mensagem por Convidad Sáb Abr 23, 2011 8:16 pm

garcia

A slang term in California for a gigantic penis, so called because most people know that the typical man of Mexican descent has a penis of above average proportions.
"My boyfriend was a true garcia. I could barely fit his dong inside me, but I got good at giving hand jobs."

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidad Sáb Abr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

The 'Ana' are an extremely short and cute species of female. They tend to be good friends with the Evi species. This is due to their unique, yet awesome, view of life and choice of friends. The Ana are known to make people smile. They also tend to be great athletes in sports such as fencing.

Guy 1: Dude, that girl was freaking awesome!
Guy 2: Yeah, um, no shit.
Guy 1: ...
Guy 2: She's an Ana.
Guy 1: Ohhhhhh. *wave of understanding*

--------

Her smile can brighten your day anytime, she is always laughing, and is easily pleased. She always wants what she can't get. She has big expectations, and always expects the unexpected.

--------

A nice looking girl who is very intelligent! She's sweet, caring and a fun person.
Everybody wants to be her friend

--------

The best girlfriend in the word. Catarina is kind, smart, funny, and is beutiful beyond belief. Shes perfect in every single way and im the luckiest person in the world to have her. I love her with all my heart, forever and always, babe.

Eu sou um poço de bondade, luz, e amizade. Who wants to be me? Muito Contente
Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidado Dom Abr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

LOL é tudo gente boa Blink Devil
Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo